Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
REDUCED ADVERB CLAUSES WITH PRESENT(-ING) AND PAST(-ED) (I10)
Transcript of REDUCED ADVERB CLAUSES WITH PRESENT(-ING) AND PAST(-ED) (I10)
- These are Reduced Adverb Clauses with Present(_ing) and Past(_ed) Participes.
1- She announced she was pregnant, _______ her mother.
a) surprised b) surprising
2- _____ by what she said, her mother fainted.
a) Surprised b) Surprising
(Which one is the right answer?)
- The clause containing the Present _ing, focuses on the "cause" of the experience.
- The clause containing the Past _ed, focuses on "the person" who has the experience.