Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
REDUCED ADVERB CLAUSES WITH PRESENT(-ING) AND PAST(-ED) (I10)
Transcript of REDUCED ADVERB CLAUSES WITH PRESENT(-ING) AND PAST(-ED) (I10)
- These are Reduced Adverb Clauses with Present(_ing) and Past(_ed) Participes.
1- She announced she was pregnant, _______ her mother.
a) surprised b) surprising
2- _____ by what she said, her mother fainted.
a) Surprised b) Surprising
(Which one is the right answer?)
- The clause containing the Present _ing, focuses on the "cause" of the experience.
- The clause containing the Past _ed, focuses on "the person" who has the experience.