Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Injection Moulding
Injection Moulding is where you pour hot liquidy plastic into a mould and it dries and takes the shape of the mold. Here is the definition.
A manufacturing process for forming objects, as of plastic or metal, by heating the molding material to a fluid state and injecting it into a mold.
What can you make ?
How is it made
This diagram shows how this process of injection moulding works
The material used is plastic which is melted into a liquid shape and when dry it will mold in to the shape
The plastic pieces
More plastic pieces
You can make all sorts of different thins using the injection Moulding