Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Angiosperm-Dicots
Dicots Angiosperm comes from the two greek words Angerio meaning vessel and sperma meaning sperm. Angiosperm Angiosperm is a plant that has flowers and produces seeds inside a carple. Dicots Characteristics Angiosperm is divided into two diffrent subgroups
Monocots ans Dicots Dicots vs monocots Examples of Dicots plants: Rose
Penuts There's about 200,000 different species of plants just in Dicots alone. These species divide into different families Examples:
Apiaceae Out of the 400 plant families only 80 belong to monocots the rest are dicots. Seed: two cotyledons Leaves: Veins, branched pattern,netted or webbed
Vascular Structure: two structures,Xylem and Phloem
Flowers: Four or five, sometimes multiples Roots: Fibrous and branched. Links: http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/angiosperm.aspx