Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sentence Types
Ends with a question mark
Expresses STRONG feeling
Ends with an exclamation point.
Ends with a period
Gives and order
Ends with a period.
In groups students will be assigned a type of sentence. Create a short skit where speakers speak only in that type of sentence.
EVERYONE MUST SPEAK
Show what you know!
Grandpa: Find my glasses
Grandma: No, go look in your drawer
Grandpa: Billy, find my glasses
Billy: Stop bossing me around.
Grandma: Be respectful to your grandpa.
Jill: Grandma, bake me cookies.
Grandpa: bake me cookies too grandma.
Students will be able to correctly identify and create two examples of the four types of sentences.
Students will present a skit to the class where each student speaks using one of the four types of sentences.