Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sentence Types
Ends with a question mark
Expresses STRONG feeling
Ends with an exclamation point.
Ends with a period
Gives and order
Ends with a period.
In groups students will be assigned a type of sentence. Create a short skit where speakers speak only in that type of sentence.
EVERYONE MUST SPEAK
Show what you know!
Grandpa: Find my glasses
Grandma: No, go look in your drawer
Grandpa: Billy, find my glasses
Billy: Stop bossing me around.
Grandma: Be respectful to your grandpa.
Jill: Grandma, bake me cookies.
Grandpa: bake me cookies too grandma.
Students will be able to correctly identify and create two examples of the four types of sentences.
Students will present a skit to the class where each student speaks using one of the four types of sentences.