Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of GCSE HOTEL AND CATERING (WJEC)
Transcript of Copy of GCSE HOTEL AND CATERING (WJEC)
GCSE CATERING (SINGLE AWARD)
Task 2 is 40% selected from three tasks, 30 hours.
Task 1 is based on commodities widely used in catering industry
Task 2 is based on meal preparation to dovetail tasks effectively
International cookery, healthy eating and vegetarian cookery
Unit 1: Contains two tasks (60%)
Task 1 is 20% selected from three tasks. internally marked and externally moderated. 15 hours
It is internally marked and externally moderated.
Theory exams which forms 40% of the total marks