Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gambling on the edge of Chine
Transcript of Gambling on the edge of Chine
Limitation of competition
Cap on gaming tables: 5,500
From 2013, 3% - 5% increase
VIP tables, 70 % of the revenue
Wynn, GGR $33.5 billion
Only jurisdiction where casino's are allowed
Individual Visit Scheme (IVS)
Law no. 16/2001 and Administrative Regulation no. 26/2001
Legalization of junket operators
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Allowed gaming tables increased
Gambling on the edge of China
Industry monopolized by Stanley Ho
S.T.D.M-Sociedade de Turismo e Diversões de Macau
In 2001, monopoly ended
In 2011, 34 casino's
At first only SJM, Galaxy and Wynn concessions
Concessions last 20-years