Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of science rubbish
There is many trash/ rubbish in the world.
What is the problem?
This is a really huge mountain of rubbish in 2020
This is a huge mountain of rubbish in 2012
The solution is easy
Our clean Earth
Are people aware of the problem?
People generally are not sufficiently aware of the problem of rubbish and it is hard to change our habits to help towards a solution.
We need to make sure that everyone knows the facts of the situation and understands what they can do to help us fight the rising tide of rubbish.
Every year the ..... produces ...... million tonnes of rubbish.
Examples of things we can do:
Reduce emissions toxic fumes into the atmosphere.
Use less energy
buy energy-saving light bulbs
don't leave unused devices in stand-by mode
Use recycled materials
Don't pollute water
Every year millions of tonnes of household waste go to the rubbish dump.
Rapidly growing pollution of industrial areas threatens our natural environment.
sort out rubbish
use recycling centres
These steps must be taken to prevent environmental doom!!
sources of energy
Don't toxic sewage into rivers
Help build a sewage treatment plant
A few ideas for reducing rubbish:
• Take your own reusable bags when you go shopping
• Purchase unpackaged goods – loose fruit and vegetables
• Choose quality products that will last longer
• Purchase concentrated products or refills
What can we do to reduce our amount of rubbish?
By: Julia Maestretti