Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
New Player Powerpoint
Transcript of New Player Powerpoint
Sport Clubs Advisors and Office
Full fee paying student with 2.0 cumulative GPA
Part time on campus students
Enrolled in 1-6 credit hours
Must purchase a membership to the SRC
New Player Packet
Who are we and what can we do for you?
Sport Clubs Athletic Trainer- Lindsey Jacobson
All Sport Club participants can utilize her
Make an appointment via email (email@example.com) or phone (970-631-6583)
Forms on Docusign:
New Player Packet Contents:
Sport Clubs Code of Conduct
CSU Campus Recreation Waiver
Health History Form
Thanks for your attention!
We hope you all have an excellent experience participating in the CSU Sport Clubs Program!
Officers should check with National Governing Bodies for additional eligibility requirements
Bring your ID!!!
All Participants Must Carry a Picture ID to ALL Team Events!
There will be random ID checks. Any team found to have ineligible participants will have sanctions leveraged by the Sport Club Advisory Board
These forms must be submitted BEFORE you can practice with the club.