Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Global Issue Prezi
Transcript of Global Issue Prezi
GMOs are dangerous to all living creatures, because nobody knows what effects they have. Corporation Sentence:
The owner of this corporation has built lots of factories all over the world. Global Issues Eugenia Lin Population Sentence:
The population of the world is increasing minute by minute. Corruption Sentence:
Lots of presidents or politicians corrupt their countries' money. Inflation Sentence:
Things get more valuable when there is inflation, except for money. noun noun noun noun noun Definition:
A company that is legally recognized all over the world. Definition:
the total number of people living in a certain place Definition:
Guilty of dishonesty or bribery. Definition:
When the value of money goes down, or when prices of goods go up. Definition:
Genetically modified organisms.