Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chiffon
The disadvantages are that if the chiffon is not preshrink then they can shrink, if the chiffon is not taken cared of properly, then the garment can stretch out of shape. If it is not washed with the fabrics similar colors then bleeding or color-loss may occur. Chiffon is fabric that frays easily. It is also difficult to cut and sew because it is lightweight and slippery.
Weaving method used to weave chiffon