Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to be in the know and on the go!
Transcript of How to be in the know and on the go!
...and on the go Citation Walking and Texting,
Social Media Abuse Melissa McClatchy
Region 6 ESC How do you stay in the know? Are you like this guy? If so, you are a day behind... Maybe your this guy?
Catching up when you can You could be this guy.
Getting all your updates from TMZ? How are you sharing
with your peers? Are you spending hours finding resources? Maybe your producing your own vodcast Pay Attention... this will blow your mind... Here comes your own
Personal Learning Network There is a network of
people with your interests and...they have great ideas... they share that idea and the idea begins to grow The next thing you know... you are meeting people
with common interests
all over the world For just a few clicks a day,
you can use this network
to be in the know http://www.twitter.com http://www.twitter.com/melmcclatchy http://www.yourversion.com/ http:technology.esc6.net http://www.delicious.com http://www.delicious.com/melissa.mcclatchy http://www.facebook.com/melissa.mcclatchy http://www.ifttt.com