Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why some children and young people may need to be looked after away from their families.
Transcript of Why some children and young people may need to be looked after away from their families.
What behaviours could pose challenging?
What examples of health issues would need to be taken into account if present? Why children and young people may need to be looked after. A Care Order means that social services, under the local authority, have the responsibility of the care of that child or young person and making decisions for them. Why do some children or young people need to
be protected by their own behaviours? What is the role of the parent when looking at
challenging behaviours, and the child or young
person getting out of control? What have you learnt over this lesson?
Look at your notes, and as a class create a bullet point
list to create a summary.