Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Blogging with and for your children
Transcript of Blogging with and for your children
your children Communication A fun hobby Improves writing Easy Add media such as photos
and videos Getting Started 1. Sign in with Google Account
2. Create a blog at blogger.com
3. Choose a template
4. Write a post
5. Add media Quad Blogging
Action Research Background 2011 - David Mitchell "the most interesting development
in the last 20 years of education" MJGDS - Florida, USA - Grade 4
ISB - Thailand - Grade 5
ISP - Czech Rep - Grade 3
ISZL - Switzerland - Grade 4 3 questions:
Students: how can they improve writing (comments and posts)?
Teachers: how can we become better writing teachers using the genre of blogging?
Coaches: how can we best support teachers? FAQs
Assessing quality Mateo Nathan Camille JH Olivia Part 1 - Why blog? Part 2 - Student blogging Part 3 - Writing Part 4 - Getting started Blogs in