Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Timber King 2000
Transcript of Timber King 2000
The blade is powered by a 38 hp V-twin kohler engine
It has two hydrolic loading arms used for loading huge logs onto the machine that will load over 5000 lbs.
The Dimensions of the lumber are decided on a computer program.
It has a bi-directional log turner to rotate the tree.
Hydrolic log stops
What is it?
The TimeberKing is a portable saw mill.
It is used to cut down huge trees into refined dimensional lumber.
It uses a mobile computer controlled saw to run along the top of a log that the machine holds stationary.
This particular machine features hydraulic controls in order to manipulate and move the log for optimal cutting positions.