Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Social Media for SMEs
Transcript of Social Media for SMEs
Social Media for SMEs
4. Case studies
CONTENT: For Whom?
Put yourself in the mindset of your target audience...
What's important to your target audience?
What challenges do they face?
Focus on them, not your brand!
CONTENT: What type?
What do YOU like to read relating to your industry?
Blogs / articles
'How to' guides
STRATEGY: Why Social?
- giving valuable content & info; thought leadership.
and discussions - online networking!!
Integrated part of overall marketing strategy
Drive traffic to your company's website
Regularly updated blog
Strong calls to action on website / blog
Not just for B2C!
Enables SMEs to be more competitive
- holy grail for marketers with small budgets!
and brand building
B2B doesn't mean boring!
Variety of networks: Facebook, Vine, Pinterest, Instagram...
Less about direct sales, more about building relationships over time
Increased traffic to website
No. requests for more info
Rising no. of followers
No. white paper downloads
No. video plays
Hootsuite - also schedule updates
Website visitor IP tracking: Wow Analytics, Silverpop Visitor Insight
Louise Hayter, Immerse Learning
into B2B marketing strategy
relationships over time
Content, time, ideas
And your company will...
Media (real time)
Groups - discussions / leading conversations
Followers and endorsement
Blog authorship (SEO)
Select a manageable few...
CASE STUDY 1
"Our main goal is to use social media to get closer to our customers."
Dedicated to social - own site
Improved perception amongst customers
Highly influential in industry
Reduced PR costs
CASE STUDY 2
Irish eCommerce software company
Target audience: Heads of Sales / Marketing
Sharing targeted content:
- "The Science of Shopping"
- White paper: "eCommerce Insight Book"
Primarily Linkedin, Twitter
Quality, not quantity
9 more sales enquiries per month
Over 100 new leads