Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Samuel Peyton
Hello Born 1765 In Hampshire I dont really have a family I was a stonemason and i was tried and convicted for theft worth 200 shillings I was given a 7 year sentence Then sent to New Holland I went on the Alexander The journey took several months Strange People Different coloured We cut down a lot of trees The people werent happy So they threw spears We had cannons And blew the people all over the countryside I was sent to the mines Because of my previous experience I dont like the black people No churches We cannot live with the black people And thats my story Aged 19 People got sick They must go somewhere else Samuel Peyton