Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Communication Skills
It is two way.
It involves active listening.
It reflects the accountability of speaker and listener.
It utilizes feedback.
It is free of stress.
It is clear. Listen for Main Ideas
Listen to Understand not Refute
Ready to Listen
Guard Against Day Dreaming For Effective Listening: References~
http://www.drbalternatives.com/articles/cc2.html Listening The key to receiving messages effectively is listening. Listening is a combination of hearing what another person says and psychological involvement with the peson who is talking. Listening requires more than hearing words. It requires a desire to understand another human being, an attitude of respect and acceptance, and a willingness to open one's mind to try and see things from another's point of view By By: Colin Newhouse & James Brock