Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Impact of Employee Attitudes on Customer Satisfaction
Transcript of The Impact of Employee Attitudes on Customer Satisfaction
in Fort Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City
Major Parts of the Questionnaire and What Specific Statement of the Problem it Answers
1. Employee attitude can result into a positive and negative reputation towards customer.
2. Employee attitude both positive and negative can be manifest through work affecting customer service towards customer satisfaction.
3. Employee attitude both positive and negative can create a significant impact on customer satisfaction.
4. Employee attitude has great impact towards customer satisfaction. It can leave a positive or negative reaction for the customers and it will affect the establishment greatly.
1. Sutra Restaurant and Bar should provide training programs such as team building that will enhance the employee’s attitude on handling different customers.
2. Sutra Restaurant and Bar should have feedback and comment form highlighting employee attitude on customer service.
3. Sutra Restaurant and Bar should commend their employee by giving incentives to those employee who were able to provide excellent customer service as manifested by positive attitude.
The Impact of
Employee Attitudes on Customer Satisfaction
Examine the subject closely and describe what you see.
Vicinity Map of Sutra Restaurant and Bar in Fort Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City
General Profile of the Respondents:
This answers the statement of the problem of what is the profile of the respondents according to their Age, Gender, Occupation, Civil Status, and Monthly Income.
Impact of Employees Attitude
towards Customer Satisfaction in
Sutra Restaurant and Bar:
This answers the statement of the problem of what could be the impact of employee’s attitude towards customer satisfaction.
Assessment of Respondents
on the Employees Attitudes:
This answers the statement of the problem on how do the customers assess the employee’s positive and negative attitudes of Sutra Restaurant and Bar in terms of service.