Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Team synergy
The playground is made up of several parts
A new playground for James Westfeild Elementary school
- Designed for 1st to 5th graders
The Tree House
Paul J. Barney
-Great with tools
-Ask for help when needed
-Will do anything to get the tries to help in any way possible
-Keep Kids active
Why you want our playground!
- Ensured height safety to minimize danger
- Kept an eye on parts sticking out to prevent impalement
- Liberty to go onto a tree house
- Bridge suspension give a visual of a trampoline
- Many rainforest details
-One foot equals 3/8 of an inch
- 1/2 scale was to big of a scale: would not fit on the board
What We would have changed
We Get the Job Done
Would have included path for those with disabilities.
- Made the board green
- Added grass
- Animal designs on equipment
During the brainstorming process we:
We came up with the rainforest theme
- On task
The tree house is made to be safe and includes:
Plenty of supports
Not dangerously high
The Final Product
To give the real rainforest effect
- Studied and took notes of safety for our playground
- Took real life measurements of a playground
- Asked kids ages 5-8 about what they "like" in a playground.
- 2 Sizes - For Big and Small
- We used recycled materials
-"100% Environmentally Friendly"
-We thought of the playground to be a little bit dull
-A lot of open space as a main
The Final Product
Paul J Barney
- Technology lover
- Loves to help others out
Good with dimensions
Often helps others
-So they would be able to enjoy the playground
-They would not be left out