Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Shooting tips for first time shooters
Transcript of Shooting tips for first time shooters
MCU - Medium Close Up
CU - Close Up
BCU - Big Close Up Rule of Thirds No matter what shot/frame size you use,
use the Rule of Thirds to position your subject. Lighting Think: KEY - FILL - BACK Use a natural light and a reflector
where you can SOUND Protect against unwanted noises Wind
Doors Set levels and check with a "one, two" Aim microphone just
in front of the mouth Sound before Picture | Content before Camera 1/3 Don't overload the mic:
it will sound awful! Daniel Chandler 2001