Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
More than 370 indigenous Indian people live in the amazon region.
A separate stretch of lowland rainforest known as the choco extends down from Central America to run along Columbia's coast.
It covers more than 2 million sq. mi. and it is centered where the drainage basin is on the amazon river. jdjdj The basin of the Amazon Rainforest is roughly the size of the 48 contiguous United States.
Encompasses 2.1 million sq. miles.
Largest Rainforest in the world.
Serves as a habitat for more than 2 million plant and animal species. Amazon Rainforest Facts Amazon Rainforest http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QkkhNAbAziM#t=22s What are you doing right now Daily life as a Yanomami .The Yanomami live in villages usually consisting of their children and extended families.
.village sizes vary, but usually contain between 50 and 400 people.
.The men hunt and protect the village
.The woman gather and cook
.When the boys turn 13 they can join the men in the hunt Thanks for watching Hope you enjoyed