Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Projectile Motion
what does this video help you visualize?
How is this video an example of projectile motion?
What's a change you notice in the arrows as the ball falls downward towards the grown?
Projectile Motion is two dimensional motion of an object. vertically and horizontally, an object upon which the only force is gravity.
A ball is kicked horizontally at 8.0 m/s from a cliff 80m high. How far from the base of the cliff
will the stone strike the ground?
How long will it take a shell fired from a cliff at an initial velocity of 800 m/s at an angle 30°
below the horizontal to reach the ground 150m below?
Jason Kendall throws a baseball with a horizontal component of velocity of 25 m/s. It takes 3.00s
to come back to its original height. Calculate its horizontal range, its initial vertical component of
velocity and its initial angle of projection.
what is projectile motion?