Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Message - Prezi Template
Transcript of Message - Prezi Template
A message is a discrete unit of communication intended by the source for consumption by some recipient or group of recipients.
A message can be the content of a broadcast
An interactive exchange of messages forms a conversation
A verbal message is an exchange of information using words
A nonverbal message is communicated through actions or behaviors rather than words
Instant messaging and e-mail are examples of computer software designed for delivering human-readable messages in formatted or unformatted text, from one person to another.
It is a
arrange & customize
ange & c