Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Amazon.com Case Study
Transcript of Amazon.com Case Study
Amazon.com Stock and Events
External Factors Evaluation Matrix (EFE)
April 22, 2013
Competitive Profile Matrix (CPM)
Internal Factors Evaluation Matrix (IFE)
Boston Consulting Group Matrix (BCG)
Internal-External Matrix (IE)
Grand Strategy Matrix
Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix (QSPM)
Vision & Mission
"Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform."