Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Josh Norrison 1 March 2013
Transcript of Image
All of this contributes to culture, and organizational behavior A Case Study (cont.) Physical architecture
All of this contributes to culture, and organizational behavior History/ Legacy History/ Legacy An opportunity… Who do we want to be?
In Image…We were already different in practice…
A journey of ideas that would form a more solid foundation
What do the layers (people) of our organization know of these values, contributions and aspirations Who are we? Really?
A look at what we do
Who do we work with or serve?
What we value…
What we have to say…
Not necessarily… what we think wants to be heard… What is our label? Identity, Image, and Core Values of Our Work A Case Study Renovation of our outdoor rec area
Art/ Wall décor
Alumni 1. Who are you?
2. What do you do?
3. Why does it matter? How does subject matter reflect our values? vs. vs. 1. Image Selection
3. Left and Right Brain Framing... Image selection... Left and Right Brain...