Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MORNING GLORY
Enmanuel Vargas Visglary Flete Yanibel Mertinez
Stages of team life
The company decides to cancel the show
Determines target markets
What customers want and like
And applies products and services to serve these markets.
Product or Services:
Mike Pomery Trayectory
People who wake up so early.
People who like different form to know the news.
People who like the gossip.
People who follow the Mike trajectory.
They use Pomery & Colleen photos to promote the morning program.
Banners - Bus
morning program that use
different form to provide news.
She guide a group of people
She influenced in this group
She direct the group for achieve a objective.
Increase the ratings.
She started with a Directing management style,
She Tell people:
-what to do the things
-How to do it
She listen his employees and She
motivate her employees to express
the group is anxious and feels dependent on a leader; the group tries to discover how it is going to operate.
there is conflict
among members, resistance to control, tasks are usually not accomplished.
members feel closer together and support each other, no conflict.
tasks are getting done and members feel safe to express different opinions
the work is done and members start to remember their memories and achievements
She took the control of the situation implementing new ideas.
How are the viewers that wake up early?
How they think?
They want something new and interesting !
Name: Day break
Service: a morning TV show, with: news, interesting things, top topics, artists, etc.
Cast: The principal faces of the TV show Mike Pomeroy (old journalist) & Colleen Peck (a hostess).
New York, U.S.
Advertising at the city
- Having Mike Pomeroy in the program for his trajectory
- Trajectory of the program (47 years)
- Trained staff with seniority
- Before the Becky came the program was not innovative.
- Employees without enthusiasm
- Attract new types of viewers through the different activities and topics.
- Attracting Mike fans who are interested in seeing his new natural style.