Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Evolution and Classification of Organisms
Transcript of Evolution and Classification of Organisms
Gills Gadus morhua - Goldfish
Lungs Red Legs Orange Legs
Black Legs Anser albinfrons - Greater White-Fronted Goose Not black
legs (Geese) (Swans) Anser caerulescens - Snow Goose Black Plumage Cygnus atratus - Black Swan White Plumage Black Bill Salmon Streak on mouthline Cygnus columbianus - Tundra Swan Cygnus buccinators -
Trumpeter Swan Orange Bill Grey Bill Cygnus olor - Mute Swan Cygnus melancoryphus -
Black-necked Swan Maggie Anderson Classification Diagram and Dichotomous Key 1. Has gills. - Gadus Morhua - Goldfish 5. Has a black bill. Go on to 6. 5. Does not have a black bill. Go on to 7. 6. Has a salmon-pink colored streak along the mouthline.
- Cygnus columbianus - Tunda Swan.
6. Does not have streak along mouthline.
Cygnus buccinators - Trumpeter Swan
7. Has an orange bill. Cygnus olor - Mute Swan.
7. Has a grey bill. Cygnus melancoryphus - Black-necked Swan.
1. Has no gills (lungs). Go on to 2. no streak 2. Does not have black legs/feet. Go on to 4. 4. Has orange legs/feet. - Anser albifrons - Greater White-Fronter Goose. 4. Has red legs/feet. -anser caerulescense - Snow Goose. 3. Has black plumage. -Cygnus atratus -Black Swan. 3. Has white plumage. Go on to 5. More like this... 2. Does have black legs/feet. Go on to 3. Swans, geese, and a golfish.