Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Regular and Irregular Verbs.
Transcript of Regular and Irregular Verbs.
Regular verbs? Regular Verbs
Wanted Regular and Irregular Verbs. The end of Regular Verbs is add -ed.
Structure: (verb + -ed) Irregular Verbs
Had Sentences of Regular Verbs :
I jumped a wall yesterday.
I've always wanted a Oxolote.
Yesterday I asked a draft.
I waited and you never came.
She played with her cat. Sentences of Irregular Verbs :
He ate cake yesterday.
I sang with my friends.
I ran to lose weight.
I had a beautiful hair.
Drank ice cream in the center.