Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Supermarket NOW
Reduce CO2 emissions
Pre-designed combos to help decision making
Requires website skills
Running out of inventory
Food prices fluctuation
Promoting healthy lifestyle
Promoting local demographics
Partner with establish supermarkets
Take-out vs Grocery
Impacted by produce shortage
Other supermarkets create their own delivery service
Employed with no vehicle
16% are Elderly
20% are Disabled
20% Travel to work without a vehicle
fits Target market
Market share analysis
2011, Hamilton had a population 520,000
As a start-up, we will only focus on 42% of the total population.
Estimate OF GROSS spendING on GROCERIES
In 2012,Canadians spent $
In 2012,the population of Canada was 35 Million
Average Canadian spent $2265.71 on groceries in 2012
of the population fit our Target Market.
10% or 8664 target market
8664*2265 average spending per year =$19,623,960 per year