Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Input and output devices in retailing
Transcript of Input and output devices in retailing
But we're not done yet....
Don't worry, there aren't too many. The computer screens at the checkout counter which display the supermarket databases are output devices.
A computer uses a video card which sends signals to the computer screen which allows it to display what is being used on the computer. Cash registers are able to print out your receipt making them an output device aswell as an input device (keyboard, barcode scanner). The information that is needed to be printed out is sent to the "printer" and the printer uses ink to write the information and it comes out as a receipt which we can read. That should be it. Hope this information was good and hope it was all correct. Thank you for reading this and have a good day :D