Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Plot line of a story
Transcript of Plot line of a story
plot: the series of events in a story, what is actually happening
The beginning of your story. It gives the background to the story and introduces the characters and setting.
Central action in the story when problems (conflicts) start to arise.
The turning point in the story! The conflict is at a boiling point! This should be when the reader experiences the most emotion.
This action or dialogue follows the climax. These events are necessary to lead to a complete resolution of the conflict.
The satisfying end of the story. This is when the conflict is resolved (problems are solved).