Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rock CLimbing
Rock climbing evolved gradually from an alpine necessity to an athletic sport in its own.
Evolution of Rock Climbing
You made it!
Types of Rock Climbing
Rock Climbing today
What is Rock Climbing
Rock climbing is an activity in which participants climb up, down or across natural rock formations or artificial rock walls. The goal is to reach the summit of a route without falling.
What we do
Outdoor Rock Climbing - Malibu Creek State Park
Downhill Mountain Bike - Mount Wilson
1 (504) 534-8415