Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of KREBS CYCLE
Foundation of Science,2013
ATP produce in Kreb Cycle
Since we're having some difficulties during importing the slides, so we attached the slides in different files. Thank you.
NUR SYAZANA BINTI ZALKERI
SAIFUL EMRAN BIN ABD MUTTALIB
NUR FARISHA HANIS BINTI CE UTEH
BRIDGET CHARISTY ANAK PHILIP
NURUL IMANINA BINTI ZAIDAN
NOR MAISHARAH BINTI MOKHTAR
HAMIZAH BINTI ZAINAL ABIDIN
Occurs in mitochondrial matrix
Also known as Citric acid cycle or tricarboxylic acid cycle
Occurs only when oxygen present
1. Acetyl-CoA (2c)
2. Citrate (6C)
3. isocitrate (6C)
4. alpha-ketoglutarate (5c)
5. Succinyl-coA (4c)
6. succinate (4c)
7. fumarate (4c)
8. malate (4c)
9. oxaloacetate (4c)
Subtrate level phosphorylation
Kreb cycle occurs two times that is why the
production of NADH, and FADH2 is doubled.
1 NADH X 3 ATP
1 FADH2 X 2 ATP
PRX 1011 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Title: Krebs Cycle