Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ABRASION, ATTRITION, HYDRAULIC ACTION AND SOLUTION
Transcript of ABRASION, ATTRITION, HYDRAULIC ACTION AND SOLUTION
What is attrition of a river?
Attrition is the erosion of the river bed.
What is the abrasion of a river?
The abrasion of a river is when the rocks, sand and pebbles erode the river bed.
Here are some photos!
What is Hydraulic
Hydraulic action occurs when the motion of water against a rock surface produces mechanical weathering.
The hydraulic action also transports rocks and erodes the river more.
What is the solution of a river?
The solution of a river is the final result of the erosion of the rocks that are in the river.
And now a short video that we have made.