Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ABRASION, ATTRITION, HYDRAULIC ACTION AND SOLUTION
Transcript of ABRASION, ATTRITION, HYDRAULIC ACTION AND SOLUTION
What is attrition of a river?
Attrition is the erosion of the river bed.
What is the abrasion of a river?
The abrasion of a river is when the rocks, sand and pebbles erode the river bed.
Here are some photos!
What is Hydraulic
Hydraulic action occurs when the motion of water against a rock surface produces mechanical weathering.
The hydraulic action also transports rocks and erodes the river more.
What is the solution of a river?
The solution of a river is the final result of the erosion of the rocks that are in the river.
And now a short video that we have made.