Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hoshin Kanri Overview
Transcript of Hoshin Kanri Overview
I am ready to learn.
I am valued.
I am successful.
I am preparing for my future.
Formally discuss the draft strategic and project plans throughout the Education system
Involve: Board, Senior Admin, Principals,
School Staff, Stakeholders
Is the plan reasonable and feasible?
Is there anything missing?
What are the barriers to achieving the targets?
Scan environment for potential influences, impacts or barriers
Determine the system's present state
Confirm desired future state:
describe as outcomes
Define improvement targets for outcomes
Confirm outcomes, targets, hoshins and project plans, including metrics
Cascade plan down through the system through the creation of aligned Division Strategic Plans, School Learning Improvement Plans and individual work plans.
Wall Walks; Weekly and Monthly reviews of data posted on visibility walls with course corrections as required.