Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Flower Dissection
Watch the following YouTube video on flower dissection. As you watch, pause the video to record and define all PLANT/FLOWER vocabulary that appears on the screen on the LEFT SIDE of your ISN.
On a SEPARATE SHEET of PLAIN WHITE PAPER, draw a proper science diagram of a flower. Show and label all reproductive organs discussed in the video. (This will be turned at the beginning of the class determined to be the due date for this activity and scored as HW.)
View the two images about how pollination occurs. Summarize the similarities/differences between the methods in a Venn diagram, followed by ONE summary sentence on the RIGHT SIDE of your ISN.
Have you completed this assignment?
1. Did you record and define the vocabulary from the video as INPUT in your ISN?
2. Did you complete a proper science diagram that is ready to turn in?
3. Did you complete a Venn diagram comparing/contrasting different ways pollination occurs as OUTPUT in your ISN?
*** If 1-3 are complete, you are ready to participate in flower dissection in class.***
Make the Prezi title your
ISN entry title, too!