Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Students - Using Prezi to Make Your Presentations Sizzle
Transcript of Students - Using Prezi to Make Your Presentations Sizzle
by Lance Eaton
What is your interest in Prezi?
Makes me think differently about presenting information
3-Dimensional Presentation tool that is free to use and (relatively) easy to use.
It's Free (more benefits with school account)
It's Easy to learn (Click, Point, Drag, Drop)
It can be single use or collaborative.
It's visually appealing.
(Ok, at times, nauseating)
It can upload and integrate powerpoint presentations.
Challenges With Prezi
Web browsers get clunky.
Easy to learn, but takes planning to execute well.
What can you use Prezi for?
What have you seen it used for?
1. Standard Presentation (like powerpoint)
Convey information With movement
2. Conveying linear based-ideas
(e.g. stories, processes, formulas)
3. Convey nonlinear ideas
(e.g elements of a story,
features of a culture,
elements of a picture)
4. Visualize integrated concepts
Mistake usage for relevance