Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Brush Up: Which toothpaste works best?
Transcript of Brush Up: Which toothpaste works best?
I don't know about you,but I want the first one.
Background Information: ( research )
* I asked my mom and dad .
* I also remember that at the dentist, they always give us Colgate toothpaste and floss.
* I think Colgate will work better because it is used at the dentist and my parents buy it a lot.
Which is 1st to last?
* Aim works the best
* My hypothesis was close, but incorrect
*This was a very exciting project for me
* you should try it
* thank you mom
* thank you dad
* thank you education.com
* thank you YouTube
*thank you Jacinth
* thank you Tailan and Hailey
* thank you Yukeena
*friends and family
Thank you for your attention!
Plaque forms on our teeth so we must brush it of. I wanted to find out which toothpaste brand whitens my teeth or the fake tooth ( egg ) the best.
* take eggs out, let them dry
* get your toothpaste ready
* spread 1st brand of toothpaste all
the way across
* start brushing one side of egg
* repeat process with difference brands on eggs
* put eggs in the coke and let soak over night.
* rinse eggs and compare the whiteness
* aim was best in my experiment
Results of Colgate ( left )
Aim ( middle )
Crest ( right )
Aim is the winner
Colgate was in 2nd place
Close-Up is in 3rd place
Pepsodent is in 4th place
Last but not least is Crest!
Enjoy the YouTube slide show :)