Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Brush Up: Which toothpaste works best?
Transcript of Brush Up: Which toothpaste works best?
I don't know about you,but I want the first one.
Background Information: ( research )
* I asked my mom and dad .
* I also remember that at the dentist, they always give us Colgate toothpaste and floss.
* I think Colgate will work better because it is used at the dentist and my parents buy it a lot.
Which is 1st to last?
* Aim works the best
* My hypothesis was close, but incorrect
*This was a very exciting project for me
* you should try it
* thank you mom
* thank you dad
* thank you education.com
* thank you YouTube
*thank you Jacinth
* thank you Tailan and Hailey
* thank you Yukeena
*friends and family
Thank you for your attention!
Plaque forms on our teeth so we must brush it of. I wanted to find out which toothpaste brand whitens my teeth or the fake tooth ( egg ) the best.
* take eggs out, let them dry
* get your toothpaste ready
* spread 1st brand of toothpaste all
the way across
* start brushing one side of egg
* repeat process with difference brands on eggs
* put eggs in the coke and let soak over night.
* rinse eggs and compare the whiteness
* aim was best in my experiment
Results of Colgate ( left )
Aim ( middle )
Crest ( right )
Aim is the winner
Colgate was in 2nd place
Close-Up is in 3rd place
Pepsodent is in 4th place
Last but not least is Crest!
Enjoy the YouTube slide show :)