Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Belfast.
The typical food.
Belfast have a temperate climate.
Belfast is a big city in Northern Ireland, in the U.K. It is the capital city. There are a lot of old buildings.
People in Belfast.
In Belfast are 641.638 people.
Albert clock: It’s an old tower, built in 1865. There is a pretty clock on the top. Albert was queen Victoria’s husband.
Monuments and Attractions.
Belfast City Hall is Belfast City Council's civic building. It is located in Donegall Square, in the heart of Belfast city centre. It first opened its doors on 1 August 1906. Free public tours of City Hall are available Monday to Saturday.
Belfast City Hall.
Owned and operate by Legacy, this unique attraction, afloat on the beautiful banks of the river Lagan behind Belfast Waterront.