Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nutritionist
advises people on food and
nutritional impacts on health What is a Nutritionist? To learn more about the
health of the body, and
to help myself and others
understand the importance of nutrition Why be a Nutritionist? Bachelor's Degree In
Nutrition or Dietetics What do I need to be
a Nutritionist? Passion! Experience usually an internship Where do I get
my degree? Many colleges in the U.S. offer health and nutrition degrees University of Georgia Georgia Southern University Fort Valley State What are the duties of
a Nutritionist? CLINICAL-studies how nutrition affects certain diseases COMMUNITY & PUBLIC HEALTH- studies ways to improve the health of populations FOOD INDUSTRY- uses information from research to develop new products for consumers FITNESS INDUSTRY- develop diet
programs and aids to help a
consumer's fitness goal