Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A View from the Bridge Eddie's blog
Transcript of A View from the Bridge Eddie's blog
Codes of honour
What it is to be a man
Community (you might want to talk about family here). In today's lesson:
you will compose a
blog in the role of
Act 1 Eddie, offering
your opinions of the
world. In a similar way to Karl, you will be taking on the role of Eddie (Act 1) and offering his opinions on key themes in the play. Possible structure:
'The thing about a guy's community...'
'A man's gotta look out for his family...'
'There are a few things that you just can't do...'
'That's Catherine calling, I've gotta go...'
Has your opinion of Eddie changed? So that you can: investigate the
character of Eddie and
demonstrate your understanding
of the protagonist
created by Arthur Miller. By doing this you will be able to examine the character Arthur Miller has set up and therefore how far he falls. Some of you might want to link
your opinions to the play, for example,
the story of Balzano Eddie's Blog Codes of Honour Manhood Community