Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Neural Network
Transcript of Copy of Neural Network
A neural net is an artificial representation of the human brain that tries to simulate its learning process. An artificial neural network is often called a “Neural Network”.
Traditionally, the word neural network is referred to a network of biological neurons in the nervous system that process and transmit information.
Thank you for your listening!