Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Floods
Floods can be made from
heavy rainfall, hurricanes, cyclones, tsunami, dam failure, typhoon, and etc.
Fun Facts about floods
"The word “flood” comes from an old English word that means “a flowing of water, river, or sea."
Floods can occur in the desert
Floods can kill hundreds of people and destroy property.
A flood is when a large amount of water comes into a dry place.
What is a flood?
By: Hanming Sun
Pictures of the ways that can cause floods.