Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chile
Welcome to Chile
Welcome to chile! Chile is a spanish speaking country that stretches over 4,300 km (2,700 mi) along the southwestern coast of South America.
1. Chile is one of only two countries in all of South America that does not border Brazil
2.Along the mountainous region of Chile, there are over 1300 volcanoes and a number of them can still be active.
3.Chile received its independence from Spanish colonial rule in 1913
Places to visit!
Come visit Chile!
President: Sebastián Piñera
The cuisine in chile is mainly a mix of foods from Mexico, France, Germany, and Italy.
FRITAS DE QUESO
PEBRE & CHANCHO EN PIEDRA
By: Zineb H.
Cueca- national dance of Chile since September 18, 1979
Parque Nacional Del Paine
Valle De La Luna