Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Science Project
(Carnivore) Cricket: Primary Consumer.
(Carnivore) Snail: Primary Consumer.
(Carnivore) Bacteria: Decomposer. Frog: Secondary Consumer.
Carnivore. Small Fish: Secondary Consumer.
(Omnivore) Bird: Secondary Consumer.
(Omnivore) Snake: Tertiary Consumer.
(Carnivore) Large Fish: Tertiary Consumer.
(Omnivore) Large Bird: Tertiary Consumer&Detritvore
(Carnivore) Bullrush: Producer. Worm: Scavenger,Decomposer. Fun facts
~It is said that 40% of the world's all known
fish species come from fresh water locations.
~two thirds of the world's freshwater mussels are at risk of extinction; almost 1 in 10 may already have vanished forever. Thank you :)