Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Science Project
(Carnivore) Cricket: Primary Consumer.
(Carnivore) Snail: Primary Consumer.
(Carnivore) Bacteria: Decomposer. Frog: Secondary Consumer.
Carnivore. Small Fish: Secondary Consumer.
(Omnivore) Bird: Secondary Consumer.
(Omnivore) Snake: Tertiary Consumer.
(Carnivore) Large Fish: Tertiary Consumer.
(Omnivore) Large Bird: Tertiary Consumer&Detritvore
(Carnivore) Bullrush: Producer. Worm: Scavenger,Decomposer. Fun facts
~It is said that 40% of the world's all known
fish species come from fresh water locations.
~two thirds of the world's freshwater mussels are at risk of extinction; almost 1 in 10 may already have vanished forever. Thank you :)