Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plagiarism
The theft of intellectual property.
In other words...
If someone else thought of it,
YOU CANNOT CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN!
Is the written credit given to an author
It must be done in a specific format.
MLA format: the modern
Should be in the paper AND
on the works cited page
How can I AVOID plagiarism???
Keep track of where
my information came from!
Keep a list of those places.
Give credit to the author as I write.
Only take credit for my own
Do not write with the original
sources in front of me!
Notecards and sourcecards can help,
but as long as you are keeping track as you go, your job will be easier;
for example, if you are saving your citations to a document as you find them, you will better avoid plagiarism.