Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Failure
The definition of failure is "lack of success"
But just because we don't accomplish what we tried for, does that mean we failed?
One of my biggest fears is failing. I fear that I will not be good enough and will fail others.
I can't stand when I fail others. I hate whenever I let others down or when I can't fulfill my full potential for others.
Even though we all may be scared to fail, we must go out on our limb and do our best. Avoiding failure is impossible.
Failure is important for everyone. Failure helps us learn and become more experienced.
We mustn't hold ourselves back in fear of failing others, we have to do our best and learn from our failures.