Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Admissions Process
submit letter of recommendation
submit ACT/SAT scores
What are we looking for?
Average ACT 24, GPA 3.7
Honors and AP courses
leadership and service
Merit Based Scholarships
Maurelian Scholarship, $15,000
Presidential Scholarship, $13,000
Dean's Scholarship, $11,000-$12,000
University Scholarship, $9,000-$10,000
Lasallian Achievement Grant, $6,000-$7500
27 ACT, 3.6 GPA
Apply by December 1
Interviews in January
4 Full Tuition Scholarships
MEET YOUR COUNSELOR
Hollis F Price
And that's not all...
December 1=Early Scholars Deadline
March 1=Regular Deadline
Complete FAFSA-January 1
never pay to complete the FAFSA
Award Notification Letters were mailed February 20th to accepted students.
• Tennessee Student Assistance Award (TSAA) Need-based grant with an early deadline (up to $4,000)
• HOPE Scholarship
$3,500 for freshman & sophomore
$4,500 for juniors &seniors
HOPE Aspire Award ($1,500)
General Assembly Merit Scholarship ($1,000)
• Pell Grant (up to $5,730 per year for 2014-2015)
• Supplemental Educational Opportunity
Grant (average $3,000 per year)
• Federal Work-Study
• Perkins Loan (average $3000 per year)
• Direct Loans - $5,500 per year for freshmen
• Parent Loan (PLUS)
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Financial Aid- 901.321.3305
Net Price Calculator
21 ACT, 3.0 GPA
Apply by December 1
Interviews in February
2 Full Tuition Scholarships