Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of NPS
feedback loop Elabore full customer research would be very costly and time-consuming Empower your frontline employees to respond fast Voice of Customer Net Promoter Score (NPS) Apply Elaborate surveys
Compare your company's score
Difficult to interpret Sometimes imprecise Promoters Uncover main causes of differences
Region to region Sales Rep to Sales Rep Segment to segment The Research Grid Visual map of information Prompts students to identify information need first Encourages notes not quotes Highlights contradictory/supporting evidence Transitions to the writing process Identifies weaknesses in research Maryam Hosseini
Sandoz Iran - June 2010 www.rialtoschools.org/blogs/nkreider Begin feedback loop at the front line Customer's needs Deliver it better Compile the data over time Process and policy refinement Categorize Customers into 3 groups immediately Passives Detractors "Each interaction is an opportunity to create a promoter." (or product!) (or product) Share best practices from highest scoring groups NPS > 55-60% means world class loyalty!
Convert customers into promoters!