Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Avoid a Presentation Meltdown
Transcript of Avoid a Presentation Meltdown
Quickly brainstorm what you can do
Choose your preferred option
Should I just move on?
Should I make a joke?
Skip this slide?
Check my notes?
Turn off my ringing cell phone?
If you have notes, try this:
I need oxygen
Stop & Breathe
Put it into action!
Did it work?
Evaluate and make sure you remain calm
Imagine you're giving the presentation of your life
Put water next to your notes.
If you get lost, walk to your notes.
Pick up the bottle while you glance at your notes.
(If it's a bottle, unscrewing the cap gives you a few more seconds to read.)
Set down your bottle and glance at the notes again.
Take a drink and ponder your notes.
You become aware that something went wrong
This can start a spiral down to panic
I got this.
Celebrate your victory!
Silence creates anticipation
Don't comment on what's happening
Practice this process to feel calm and controlled
in the face of whatever life throws at you.
Rock on, Presenters!
for more info